What can I do for you?
I am a natural-born problem solver and lateral thinker. I will find a way to help you out… Translated: my services can be truly personalized.
HOUSING & FAMILY
- Select the perfect neighborhood for your needs
- Home search
- Translation and review the renting contract
- Explanation of law and local habits
- Contracting of utilities, Internet and landline
- Childcare, enrollment kindergarten and school
- Kindergeld and family support
- Filling out tax forms. Tax return preparation (in cooperation with German experts)
- Residence permit and general procedures
- Health insurance (public or private), Personal liability insurance, Legal cost insurance; Household insurance and many other, which are usual in Germany (in cooperation with German experts)
- Change of driving license, registration of vehicles.
- Resume and applications “the German way”
- Job search coaching
- Introduction of labor contract forms in Germany
- Review of employment contracts
- Preparation of job interviews
- Translation of professional documents, contracts, and paperwork
- Interpreting services. Language training. Language exchange
- and more…
For more information
Who am I ?
Elisa Pugliese, trilingual (German, Italian, English). Born in Italy, moved abroad in 1988, since 2007 in Germany.
I have earned a BA degree in Communication, and a Masters in Social Management. I am a language mediator at BAMF-Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. Several trainings related to migration topics and migration-psychology.
Because of my strong affinity with inter-cultural relations, my experience in dealing with German institutions, my confidential attitude and understanding of complex situations, and my extensive network of German professionals to support you in all issues.